How To Improve Drum Sound
– Astia-studio’s guide for drummers and sound engineers, eBook
Ready to dive into my world of awesome drum sound? Grrrreat! This guide will help you improve your drum sound in many areas including using different recording techniques, tuning, creative ways to use a metronome and how to mike drums the way I’ve found works best in rock and metal music.
The information in this eBook will help you whether you are an experienced drummer or just recently started playing. Sound engineers will find lots of cool tips on how to easily improve the quality of their recording and workflow. From the bottom of my heart I hope to inspire you to develop your skills, explore the endless possibilities of analogue sound and to step outside your familiar box. Whether it’s just habits or a box like doing things in-the-box, this guide will improve your drum sound.
This eBook will help you with the following:
- To improve the drum sound
- To tune the drums
- A creative way of using a metronome
- How to mike the drums in rock and metal music
- To make a drum soundcheck the creative way
How To Improve Drum Sound – Astia-studio’s guide for drummers and sound engineers has 44 pages full of information about drum sound and how to record it correctly. You can download the eBook from a download link after purchase. The eBook will be delivered as PDF and is compatible with the most common devices that support interactive PDF (i.e. Android needs Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar viewer app).
- Double check that you have typed your email correctly
- To register your payment click “Back to the seller’s service”/”Palaa takaisin myyjän palveluun” button after payment.
- Once the payment has been registered you’ll receive the receipt via email along with the download link
- You can download the eBook using the download link maximum of three times
- The download link will expire 14 days after making the order
Start using Anssi’s sound tips and start enjoying improved sound of your drums!